Is The Law of Attraction The Only Law In our Universe?
A reader writes: I heard Oprah speak about the law of attraction. She said that, “It is not the only law in the Universe and we cannot expect it to answer every question we have even though it is a fundamental law.” What insights can you share on this?
Actually, I saw the video of Oprah on Larry King. (If you haven’t seen it you can watch it here.)
And I LOVE Oprah. I think she’s an amazing woman and has helped a lot of people on this planet. She’s inspiring, engaging and informative. But she is not an expert on conscious creation.
OK. So maybe the Law of Attraction is not literally the only law in our universe. But it’s the only law that we use to create our world.
I think Bashar* explains it best. He teaches that there are four laws:
1. You exist. So there is no need to worry about not existing—ever. You have no choice but to exist.
2. The one is all and the all are one. We are all connected. And we are all a part of the divine.
3. What you put out is what you get back. Or in other words, the law of attraction.
4. Everything changes except the first three laws. Everything. Changes. My advice would be, start thinking of change as a good thing.
So even though technically there are more laws than the law of attraction, when it comes down to creating our world, that is the one that does it all. Our energy creates our reality. Period.
And when you think about it, it does account for everything, big and small, that happens in our world. I think that is why I love teaching conscious creation so much—because once you really learn it, you’ve got the keys to heaven—with no exceptions.
I speculate that Oprah said what she did because she was covering herself in case she was asked a tough question like, “Why would we create wars and poverty and illness?”
But if you really understand how this universe works, you know that we create things in two ways:
1. By making things happen (This is conscious creation.)
2. By letting things happen (This is unconscious creation, and unfortunately the way most things have been created—until now.)
Just because something happens doesn’t mean anyone wanted it to happen. We create wars, poverty and illness not because we want them in our world, but because we unconsciously let them manifest by focusing on them and believing we have no choice in the matter.
There are no other laws. There are no other reasons why things happen.
And that is the most freeing information you will ever read. Because if you understand that you are creating everything (either consciously or unconsciously), and you are committed to learn how to use your God-given power to create a life you love, there are no limits as to the joy, love, prosperity, success, fun and happiness you can create.
Now—how cool is that?
* For more information visit www.Bashar.org