This list is not all-inclusive—it’s just a starting point to get your creative juices flowing!
- Teleseminar (new or a recording from a previous one)
- Discount coupon for an event, product, membership or service
- “How To” report
- Template for a process, plan or worksheet
- Audio recording
- Interviews (recorded or transcript)
- “Live” event
- Email campaign
- Consulting session
- Screen saver
- Quotes (from you or other’s)
- Cards (to be printed by end-user on card stock) with “inspiring messages”
- Q&A (call or email)
- Resources (list of best “whatever” in your industry)
- Your favorite things
- Success stories
Tips for Bonus Gift Success:
(Success is when YOUR bonus gift is downloaded, used and passed onto others.)
Ideally your bonus gift should:
- Contain clear value.
- Be viral. (Encourage people to pass it on.)
- Be fun!
- Be attractively packaged.
- Have an enticing description.
- Respond to the users wants/needs
- Make you feel proud and excited to give it.
- Be unique and compelling.
- Inspire the user to seek more information, products or services from you.