Everyone seems to underestimate his or her power. It just seems to be the way it is. So when I tell people about this technique, they generally respond, “It can be that easy?”
Yes! It CAN be that easy.
Just list 10 things you want in the next week. That’s it. And a week later, check the list. See how many have manifested. And write a new list. It is that easy.
The list can be a combination of tangible and non-tangible items, but make sure at least some of them are tangible. That way you know for sure when they manifest, and you begin to build the belief that you are a powerful reality creator.
Don’t believe it?
Change the belief that says:
“It is difficult to create what I desire.
“It is easy to create what I desire.”
Or you may have this one:
“Manifesting must take a long time.”
“Manifesting can take a short time.”
That’s it! Have fun!
P.S. If, when you write these, you can imagine how you will feel when they happen, you will super-charge your list!
P.P.S. Here are mine from the week I wrote this:
Ten Things I want in the next week:
1. Hire the perfect PR person for “The Map”
2. Grow my mailing list by 200
3. Nail down the perfect launch & event date
4. Have a great photo shoot with shots I am super happy with
5. Get five endorsement baskets out which will result in five endorsements!
6. Hear some really wonderful and surprising news!
7. Have a “transcendent moment” with my husband
8. Receive some unexpected money
9. Make a wonderful new and beneficial friend
10. Be approached for a spectacular PR opportunity
I’ll let you know how many of these I create!
I Did Something SO Horrible—How Can I Forgive Myself?