- At first, my business, which is for sale, began to receive lots of inquiries. However, no one has made an offer. Yes, I got super excited when I saw signs that my intentions were working! But how do I manifest the completion of this sale?
- I would like to know how to communicate with my negative self if I can’t hear her. I only can feel her presence.
- How do I heal my younger selves where there has been excessive turmoil the majority of time? I’m not sure where to start or what affected me and what didn’t. There are things that I don’t feel bothered by now, but I wonder if they are affecting my reality because they were difficult when they happened?
- Boni, you have written about the fear that you felt when you were going through a difficult time and how you overcame it. I wonder if you would be willing to share your experience of how you dealt with and overcame that fear?
- I am 53 and have never been married. I have had significant relationships but have been single for a long time. My intention for this class is to FINALLY attract a relationship with the man who will become my ideal partner, soul mate, love of my life, husband etc. I have seen signs of land lately and men seem to find me attractive. That said, I sometimes fall into the: is this ever going to happen trap, I am not getting any younger, are there any men for me beliefs, etc.
- Can I miss one day of saying my new beliefs (or intentions) and add that day at the end of the 90 days?
- I understand we’re meant to keep our intentions somewhat open, but I’m at a point in my work where I can go in a few different directions and need specific guidance from my higher self regarding which specific path is best for me now. How do I write this as an intention without limiting myself?
- I have many beliefs hidden and many being shifted. At times wonder what list to start with. Am I over reacting to signs?
- After reading your book “The Map” I asked the universe for much needed money so that I could leave my job along with my two hour commute and dedicate more time to my daughter and to follow other interests. I didn’t know how the money would come but I followed every inspirational thought that came to mind. One day I was in my office meditating and a vision popped into my head. It was a certain aisle at the local ROSS store. I don’t know why but I felt like I was going to find money there.I headed to ROSS. When I got to the particular aisle I didn’t notice anything unusual until I saw a beautiful butterfly nightlight. The night before my husband had asked me to buy our daughter a nightlight and this one was really cute. I grabbed the nightlight and noticed a crumpled up piece of paper behind the nightlight, when I opened up the paper I realized it was an old Powerball ticket.I never ever thought that the money I needed would come through the lottery so I never played but since the ROSS incident I have been playing the numbers on the ticket and I have received many incredible signs but no win. I’m losing hope and think that maybe it was all just a big coincidence.
- I always hear about finding your passion in life. If you love what you do, you will never work another day. It has got to come from within. How can I apply your techniques to find my passion?
- I only see the small signs like finding a penny or a quarter or a dime. What signs are considered big signs for money?
- Please give some examples on how to use the One-Minute Manifestor properly? I am not clear about how to do it without controlling the dream.
- I met a wonderful man who I felt was my soul mate. I was a single parent at the time. But he suffered greatly from depression. That coupled with my flow stoppers led to times of great turmoil in the household. He passed on in 2012.It’s been such a struggle to get through each day but I am doing “The Map” to try and find some purpose with the remainder of my life. I am 55. At times I feel that me doing “The Map” is deserting him.I know emotions are key to this but it’s hard to feel joy a lot. Do I keep working it and try and plow past the sadness?
- I realize I have a fear of success, much stronger than a fear of failure. Failure I am comfortable with – so much so, I often self-sabotage myself right before I achieve my goal. I often work myself to exhaustion, then if I don’t reach my goal or it becomes too overwhelming, or too elusive, I just give up – then, in time, I pull myself up by my boot straps full of willpower and go full force again. How do I break this cycle?
- If signs are not directives, then when and how do you know to take action?
- I have MS and lately I’ve been having more difficulty balancing and walking. I believe that I created this situation and I’m having trouble reversing it. I believe all my answers are within me, and yet, my MS seems to be making it more difficult to move even though ‘I intend to walk fluidly and with balance’ and ‘I intend to be flexible and balanced to do full yoga poses’. I have also gained weight. So, basically, I have two intentions:
1. I intend to walk more fluidly and with balance and to be more flexible.
2. I intend to return to 135 pounds.
Do you have any suggestions for me about how to word the intentions or what I may need to do to make this happen?