Believe it or not, money is one of the easiest things to create. I didn’t believe it for a long time. And, of course, my reality showed that belief. Once I figured out how to create money, though, I knew that it was true. Money was a snap.
This technique is designed to help you shift your resonance around money. You can do it as often as every day. And it is also designed to grow with you, and your receptivity to being abundance increases.
- 3 white candles – any size
- A metal or glass bowl
- Matches or lighter
- Two strips of paper with this written on them:
o Money is hard to come by— it doesn’t grow on trees.
o Money is easy to create—it’s as if it grows on trees.
1. Find some time to be alone. Play some soft music and assemble the ingredients in front of you on a table.
2. Take a deep breath, and on your exhale let go of the day’s thoughts, feelings and concerns.
3. Take another deep breath, and on your exhale let go of all preconceived notions of the outcome of this ritual.
4. Take another deep breath and on your exhale remind yourself of who you are—a divine spark of consciousness from God, Goddess and everything that is.
5. Light the first candle, and say, aloud or in your mind: “Higher Self, I invite you to join me in this ritual, to add your love, healing and energy and to add your dreams for my abundance.”
6. Light the second candle, and say, aloud or in your mind: “My Soul, I invite you to join me in this ritual, to add your love, healing and energy and to add your dreams for my abundance.”
7. Light the third candle, and say, aloud or in your mind: “Angel Gadiel, I invite you to join me in this ritual, to add your love, healing and energy and to help me to release and heal any negativity that may be in the way of receiving prosperity and abundance.”
8. Close your eyes and feel the presence of your Soul, your Higher Self and the angel, Gadiel. Feel their love, their support, and their belief in you and your ability to create abundance. Spend a few minutes basking in this love. Allow any insights as to beliefs to change, actions to take, or inspiration as to your next steps, to gently filter into your consciousness.
9. Open your eyes and hold the slip of paper that says, “Money is hard to come by— it doesn’t grow on trees.” Think about the effect this belief and others like it has had on your reality. Think about the struggle, the scarcity, the sacrifice this belief has caused.
10. Now forgive yourself for it all. All the lack, all the fear, all the doing without, all the pain, all the worry. You did the best you could at the time. Say it, aloud or in your mind: “I forgive myself for believing I was less than powerful and abundant.”
11. Hold the paper over the bowl and burn it, allowing all of the negativity, constriction and old patterns to be released.
12. Pick up the slip of paper that says, “Money is easy to create—it’s as if it grows on trees.” And read it aloud or in your mind.
13. Imagine the change in your world, if you allowed this new belief to take hold in your subconscious mind. Think about how your life would be different if you never, ever had to worry about money for as long as you live.
14. Close your eyes, and imagine yourself in a beautiful, serene place in nature, sitting under a huge deciduous tree. Allow the tree’s leaves to sway in the wind. Feel the gentle breeze upon your face. You realize this is your private place. Maybe it’s your yard, or a secret tree no one knows about but you.
Then you decide to lie down underneath this beautiful tree. It’s a warm summer day and the grass is soft and cool beneath your body. It feels wonderful to lie beneath this magnificent tree.
You don’t know how or when, but you drift off to sleep. And when you awaken you look up into the tree. And what you see astonishes you.
A dollar bill is falling from the tree!
You have no idea where exactly it is falling from, but it falls, slowly drifting down before your very eyes, and lands at your feet.
You pick up the dollar. You turn it over and inspect it. You wonder if you are dreaming, and you realize you are not. And you thank your unseen friends for assisting you in bringing this abundance to you in this most fun and unexpected way.
And then it hits you. If you can create ONE dollar bill falling out of a tree, you can create a HUNDRED dollar bills falling out of a tree. And sure enough, just as you finish that thought, another bill floats down as if from heaven.
And another and another and soon you are in a gentle rain of abundance. Stay here for a while. Play in the money. Gather it. Think about what you will do with it.
And when you are ready, open your eyes.
15. Watch for signs in your world that you abundance is shifting. When you see a sign of $1 or more, then next time you do this ritual, $5 bills will fall. And then look for signs of a bigger nature, and the next time, $10 bills, then $20 and then $100.
16. As always, change any beliefs that crop up as a result of thinking about and focusing on money.
And as always, have FUN my friends!
P.S. If you would like to have this ritual recorded, please let me know in “comments” below?