The Map Webinar series is for those people who are serious about changing their realities. This is your opportunity to hear Boni present the concepts in The Map live via Internet!
- Be included into a rare and exciting opportunity – Boni teaching the principles of The Map in 8 individual online seminars.
- Learn more about The Map’s seven steps to conscious creation:
- Know who you are.
- Clarify your desire.
- Flow energy towards your dream.
- Take inspired action.
- Watch your world respond.
- Stay in joy.
- Have the opportunity for Boni to read your intentions, and give you her personal feedback on them.
- Delve into your beliefs and be guided as to how to discover and change them.
- Be able to submit your questions for Boni to answer, each and every week.
- Be invited to a private Facebook group, where you can share your successes, questions and excitement.
And a special Bonus Gift for registering early!
- Guided audio visualization technique that takes just 60 seconds! The “One Minute Manifestor” will assist you in focusing powerful, laser-like energy towards your dream in under 60 seconds! Do this technique, once, twice, or many times during the day, as it only takes a minute to complete. Listen to Parts 1 and 3 just once if you like. A $9.95 value!
- Sept 24th – The Map part 1 – An overview of conscious creation & The Map.
- Sept 26th – The Map part 2 - Who are you (really) and beginning to dream – by setting your intentions.
- Oct 1st– The Map part 3 – Flowing energy part 1. Unconscious vs. conscious “flow”. Becoming conscious and powerful.
- Oct 3rd– The Map part 4 – Flowing energy part 2. Beliefs.
- Oct 8th – The Map part 5 – Flowing energy part 3 - Techniques.
- Oct 10th– The Map part 6 – Taking “inspired” action. How to know what to do.
- Oct 15th – The Map part 7 – Watching your world respond. And responding to it’s response.
- Oct 17th – The Map part 8 – Staying in joy, asking for help & a day-by-day creation plan.
- Pacific 10 am
- Mountain 11 am
- Central 12 pm
- Eastern 1 pm
Dates & Topics
Duration:One hour of presentation, up to 30 minutes of Q&A