A friend of mine was telling me how much fun she had recently when her sister came to visit. They spent a few days in a quaint little town called Blackrock, once a mining town turned gaming town.
My friend’s sister, we’ll call her Marie, is quite new to the concept of reality creation.
As they sat down at the slots to try their ‘luck’, Marie said, “I don’t know why I gamble. I never win.”
“Don’t say that,” my friend said, “Say… I haven’t won YET!”
Marie laughed and said, “Ok, I haven’t won YET! Hey, wouldn’t it be great to win enough money to cover my plane fare out here?”
And she turned and put a coin in the machine. JACKPOT! Marie won 60,000 nickels – $300!
Her plane ticket was $301.65.
Astonished, she turned to my friend, “I can’t believe this!”
My friend replied, “It’s amazing, isn’t it? Now, can you allow yourself to receive even more than the cost of the plane ticket?”
Grinning, Marie turned away to cash in her winnings. When she came back, her grin had grown even wider.
“What’s up?” my friend asked.
“You’re not going to believe this…”
“What? Tell me!”
“When I got to the machine to get my cash, there was a $100 bill already in the tray!!”
On the other hand…
I was traveling myself this past weekend, attending a seminar with some very seasoned magicians who probably have more tools and knowledge about conscious reality creation than 99.99999% of the world.
As we sat down to lunch, I found myself listening to an in-depth discussion about how expensive and unaffordable the menu items were.
I did not participate. And I wondered if they realized how much energy they were giving to lack. Instead of focusing on how much they could afford they focused on what they thought they couldn’t.
Obviously it isn’t how much you know that makes reality manifest the way you want it to. It’s being conscious of the energy (words, thoughts, emotions, etc.) you are emitting.
How can you allow more magic in your life?
- Remember who you are. You are a spark of the divine. You create your own reality. Really. All of it. Isn’t it time to create it consciously?
- Let go of your cynicism, doubt and the past. Today is a new day folks. Don’t think, “I haven’t created my dream life”. Think, “I haven’t created my dream life yet.” Better still, “I intend to create my dream life, in the perfect timing, with elegance and ease and harm to none.”
- Desire something. Anything. Make a list of 10 little things you’d like to have happen. Like, a surprise within the next week, a compliment in the next day, an extra $50, an unexpected gift in the mail, a joyous evening, etc.
- Open to the possibility. Marie did it. You can too.
- Notice what you receive. You have to pay attention folks, and search out the wins. We tend to focus on what’s missing. Not because we are bad, but because we are habituated to do that. We go unconscious and forget every word we speak, every thought we have, and every emotion we feel is creating our world.
It takes a commitment to really look for the positive to be able to see it. Now all ten things may not manifest in a week. If seven do is that a win? Five? How about one? YES! Anything is a win!! The wins, if given attention, expand into more wins!!! This isn’t the only list you’ll ever get. You can make another one next week.
- Allow that to expand. Here is a great way to receive a little win: “ OK universe, I asked for $50 and received $10. AWESOME! That must mean $40 more is on the way to me!! I rock! I created this! Yahoo!! I live in a loving and supportive universe and am consciously creating my reality!”
And then, when the full $50 arrives: “Hooray!! I created this entire $50!! I am so happy! I wonder what it would be like to add a zero to that? Hmmm… OK universe, let’s create $500 in my reality!”
- Be grateful. For things you asked for, for things you didn’t, for everything that is right and good in your world. Gratitude is a magical energy. Whatever you sprinkle it on grows.
Try this at home folks. And let me know when your list of 10 weekly desires begins to show up.
In joyous creation,
But what if I don’t feel like taking action?
Don’t Just Sit There – Do Something!