“You probably won’t believe this. Back in March I lost one of my favorite necklaces that my husband gave me. I thought that it was the victim of my toddler son’s loving grasp while we were out and about. I have looked everywhere for it, under things, all of my bags, etc. I had already resolved to living without it. I was getting ready for work just now and when I went to put on my earrings there it was right on top of my dresser in plain sight. Coincidence, I think not. Have a beautiful da.
How awesome is that?! S allowed her reality to love her in a beautiful and fun way. But S wasn’t following The Map on creating this one. Yes, she desired it, but as she writes above, she had “resolved herself to living without it”.
So, if we create it all (we do) and she didn’t create this (she didn’t) – what gives?
Well, remember the seventh step in The Map? The seventh step is asking for help from your unseen friends.
Although sometimes that help comes unsolicited and you allow a reality that is even better than the energy you are putting forth. That is a miracle.
- A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is considered to be divine.
- A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment.
You don’t create miracles. But you can encourage them in your reality! How?
- Be hopeful of miracles– I speculate that S had her hopes raised by what she read in my blog about manifesting my lost rings. Hope is an easy thing to lose. And once we’ve lost it, it can be hard to regain. It is our responsibility to keep our energy field in a state of hope and receptivity. It’s nice if we can have our hope ‘accidentally’ raised, but we can ‘stack the deck’ so to speak by making sure we surround ourselves with the most positive and inspiring people, books, thoughts, etc.
- Believe– The phrase “believe in miracles” has become so overused and cliché that I hesitate to even go here. But it is true nonetheless. And honestly, it IS a stretch to believe reality can work this way – miraculously. Both S and I started our communication by writing, “You probably won’t believe this”. In fact, it was a shock to me that my jewelry manifested and I suspect it was to S too. Although we both believed in the possibility, were willing to talk about our experience and didn’t try and ‘explain it away’.
- Ask – Such a simple little thing and yet so forgotten. We increase their ability to assist us exponentially by simply asking. Personally, I do a ‘blanket request’. Each week I read and review my intentions for my life, and at the end of the list is this statement: “I request and intend to receive help from all of my unseen friends to manifest all of my intentions even greater than stated, with harm to none.”
- Expect – Now that you’ve asked, keep your eyes open. Look around. And notice when things happen to you that are better than you expected. Miracle? Yes.
- Be grateful – A wise intuitive, Jinny Joy Townsend, once told me, “There are only two prayers – please… and thank you.” It’s not that your unseen friends require recognition in order to help you, but that the energy of gratitude acknowledges the miracle, strengthens the belief, and sends a message to your subconscious mind that you live in a loving and benevolent universe. Be grateful for everything wonderful in your world but especially for miracles.
Isn’t this SO cool? Not only do you live in a world in which you can consciously create your reality… the only caveat to that is it can get even better than that!! (Be still my heart…)
And all you need to do to change your world is to change a bit of you… so why not begin now. Come on, right now, ask. Ask for a miracle to show up in your reality. (And ask to know instantly that it was a miracle.)
Life is delicious folks. Start tasting.
In joyous creation,
Creating for those you love (part I of II)
You probably won’t believe this…