December 21, 2012. The end of the Mayan calendar and (supposedly) the end of the world. Those Mayans were smart dudes (and dudettes). They knew something was going to change in our world. And they knew the world wouldn’t (and couldn’t) continue on the path it was going.
But exactly what is going to change?
That, my friend, is up to you. You see, it is the end of the old world—and the beginning of a new time and age where our thoughts and feelings will manifest quicker than ever before.
Will your new world be a heaven on earth? Or a living nightmare? I can tell you my choice. But you must make yours.
Oh, I hear your thoughts… “But what if I’m not ready? What if I can’t do this? What if I mess up and get caught up in a nightmare of my own creation and can never find my way out???”
Take a breath…a deep breath. And understand a few things about this new world:
- Huge amounts of help will be available from both the seen and unseen realms.
- Tons of insight will be given. You will understand like never before.
- You have been preparing for this time for hundreds of lifetimes. It is no accident you are here and you do have it within you to create a life you adore and a world you are proud to call your own.
- You do have everything it takes. Let that in. Own that. And be patient in the knowing that the assistance, insights, and what to do next will show up in perfect timing.
So how do you begin creating this amazing new world? Why with intentions of course! Here are mine (use them if you like them or make them your own):
- I intend to move gracefully and happily into a world of love, hope, compassion, generosity, miracles and mutual support.
- I intend to create a life I love in every single aspect of my life.
- I intend to draw to me all the resources, assistance and guidance necessary to help me heal, learn and grow to be able to create this amazing life with elegance and ease.
- I request and intend to receive the assistance of my unseen friends to help me manifest these intentions (or even more wonderful intentions that they hold for me) with harm to none.
Simply read these intentions, once a day, with as much excitement and positive emotion as you can, and get ready…for a new world is about to be born!
It’s Easier Than You Think—How to Change a Core Belief