We have been living in darkness on this planet. Few have discovered the fact that we do create our own realities and fewer have successfully applied it to all arenas of their lives. What makes this concept even more confusing is that many have written and spoken about it in half truths.
Here’s what I’m NOT talkin’ about
When I speak of conscious reality creation:
- I am not talking about changing your perspective and re-framing bad news as ‘good’; although if you do create lemons you might as well make lemonade. But for goodness sake, if you can stop creating the lemons in the first place, isn’t that a better choice?
- I am also not talking about giving up desire and being ‘happy with what you have’. However, I strongly believe in gratitude and the power of being thankful for the positive in one’s life.
- I am not even talking about the ‘power of positive thinking’. Of course being positive helps, but it is just a small piece of the whole pie.
- I am certainly not talking about living only for the future and not enjoying each and every now moment.
- And I am not talking about ‘turning your life over to God’ and trusting whatever shows up is ‘meant to be’. Even though I absolutely believe in God and his/her ability to love us unconditionally and assist in our creations – this is a planet of free will folks. And God has a hands-off policy (unless asked or in dire circumstance) by our choice! We want to prove our power to ourselves! Then and only then, showing up powerful, self-loving and filled with joy may we ask God/Goddess to come play/create with us.
It is the half truths that disillusion and disappoint and leave us powerless and sometimes even hopeless. But there is a light of awakening flickering within many of us. And somehow, in some way, we know there is more to the story and that we have greater ability than we have ever given ourselves credit for.
THE most amazing truth
We have the God and Goddess given ability to create our life, and our world exactly as we would like it. We have the ability to choose not just our happiness, but to draw to us like a magnet things that will make us even happier, more prosperous, joyous, creative, wealthy, healthy, loved and loving.
When I first became aware of this concept, I was so excited I could do nothing else but read about how to do it! Little did I know it would take me years to perfect the artistry of conscious creation. The good news is (or great news even) all along the way my life got better and better.
This is not to say it was all delightful forward movement from then on. Creating one’s reality requires becoming conscious of things we’ve hidden from ourselves. Some of those things we have kept hidden our entire lives. And sometimes the reason they’ve been hidden is because as a child or adolescent they were just too painful to look at.
Everyone has the ability to create a life they love. Everyone. Some are not ready for this news yet. Some have more pressing issues to deal with now, such as surviving day to day. But if you are reading this, you are ready.
Your life can be more than you have ever imagined. I am not talking about the trappings – the cars, the money, the career, the spouse – although they will come. I am talking about the deep meaning life can have, the joy, the ecstasy even, and yes, the fun!! Life should and can be loads of fun… and so much more.
You can only imagine so far out right now. And at the edge of your imagining the very best your life can get, lives another you, who has that life. Lets call that you a future you; and that future you isn’t done dreaming either – humans are never done dreaming. That future you has a dream you cannot yet imagine. Imagine that!
Will those dreams be dreams of more cars, money, spouses and things? Probably not… you can only have so many of those things and it gets boring (really).
The future you will be dreaming of more love, joy, fun, meaning, creativity, connectedness, and a planet that has those beautiful energies in spades. Imagine that!
In joyous creation,